[Screeninvader] Using luajit to bundle Lua bytecode, instead of objcopy/otool ..

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:27:47 CET 2015

> On Mar 14, 2015, at 17:16, ibi sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’ve been trying to get Janosh built on Darwin (OSX10.10.2) .. The wider portability issue I have now is the fact that I can’t build Janosh with clang - when we use g++-4.8 (after some minor mixups) we end up having problems linking, because everything in home-brew is built with clang, and this means kyotocabinet and boost are unlinkable ..

I’m delirious (sick) and not really thinking straight - of course my issues with Janosh have little impact on Screeninvader .. there’s no need to be strictly portable other than for the case of wanting to use Janosh on Darwin.  At the moment, this is a distraction - so please ignore at will.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com