[Metalab] Salaries on Job Offers

Mynnia Ignea mynnia at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:55:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

Since this is about the fifth time I see this, a PSA for writing job offers:

Since January 2012, stating the minimum salary/time in job offers is a
binding, legal requirement in Austria. That means the wage you WILL pay, be
it minimum wage or more, also if you're up to negotiate for more or not;
plus the time unit you're talking about (per hour, month, nanosecond...)
Unfortunately, I cannot find any English information on the fly, but the
first penalty is a warning and every other is €360 per job offer.
'Include it.
Also, someone pointing that out when it's missing is doing you a favor, not
the other way around. Offers without this look kinda shady, too.

Good luck fnding someone!