[Metalab] DevOps engineer needed for a startup in Vienna

Alexander Ratnikov ratnikov.alexander at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:24:55 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Ah, okay so to keep formalities.

A well-funded startup in Vienna is looking for a DevOps engineer.
We are offering a pay of at least 3.000 Euro brutto or more, depending
on your qualification and experience.
Flexible hours, part time or contact work is also possible.

We are looking for a good Unix/Linux guy who is a bit familiar with
Windows environment as well.
Here's a list of some things you shouldn't mind to work with:
- Good Unix shell knowledge
- Docker
- CoreOS
- Ansible
- Nginx
- Networking and security (Firewalls, SSL, VPN, SDN)
- Windows Server 2012 is a plus
- IIS is a plus
- Powershell is a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc) is a plus
- High availability experience is a plus

We are located in a cosy office in the first district of Vienna near
U-Bahn Schottenring.
We have a flat organizational structure, no bureaucracy and no micromanagement.
You will have the chance to work with Big Data and machine learning
technologies.

If you are interested please send your CV or Xing/LinkedIn profile link to

ratnikov.alexander at gmail.com

kr, Alex