[Metalab] 3D-Druck

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Mon Sep 9 20:58:58 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-09, at 2:53 PM, Thomas Mieling <thomas at mieling.at> wrote:

> I attached the signal-wires of the y-axis to the driver-board of the extruder.

Perfect.
Did you manage to test any of the extruder controller functions (like heating), to further debug the issue, or does it appear as if the extruder controller simply doesn't communicate with the motherboard.
I think that the motherboard will report the extruder controller version on startup on the serial port.
Unfortunately, the protocol is binary so it's a bit tricky to debug without using RepG or MakerWare..

 -Marius