[Metalab] Will Pay For: Supervisor Password reset on Thinkpad T520

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Thu Dec 5 10:07:34 CET 2013

I have recently been granted a Thinkpad T520 which has had the Supervisor password set.  I need this machine for work, but its impossible to install a new OS on it without getting past the Supervisor Password.  Yuck.

So, time to follow one of the guides on:

    http://www.ja.axxs.net/

.. using a Bus Pirate to read the password on the EPROM.

However, I do not have time for this.  Do *you* have the time - and interest - to do whats required to return this T520 to factory configuration?  If so please send me a private mail and let me know what you would consider a fair payment for the service ..

j.