[Metalab] haker surprise ideensammlung

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Tue Dec 3 12:55:46 CET 2013

> hi the UI is done.
> it just needs some minor CSS fixes.
> leo is working on this that week.

Can I ask - how does the UI send off a cmd to the onboard controller to load up the item?  Should I even ask this question (i.e. do you want it shared?)?

> also the tablet i used is a very very cheapo one and will manage to run the JS interface somehow .. but there is no beefy GPU or CPU in there .. so i wonder if your engine would work on that platform.

It probably will, you never know until you try. ;)  Maybe I can demo to Leo some time, in case there’s interest?

> anyway.. as i am expecting my second child to spawn in the next hours/days i am probably not going to be around any time soon.

What?!! YAY! Exciting!  New humans rock!

j.