[Metalab] haker surprise ideensammlung

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Tue Dec 3 12:49:46 CET 2013

Am 12/3/13 8:57 , schrieb Jay Vaughan:
> I don’t have anything physical to contribute, but I’d sure like to convince you that you need a physics engine in the user interface, so I made a prototype to show you.  When will you be at the ‘lab so I can demo?

hi the UI is done.
it just needs some minor CSS fixes.
leo is working on this that week.
also the tablet i used is a very very cheapo one and will manage to run
the JS interface somehow .. but there is no beefy GPU or CPU in there ..
so i wonder if your engine would work on that platform.

anyway.. as i am expecting my second child to spawn in the next
hours/days i am probably not going to be around any time soon.

:*
-flo