[Metalab] Bank with dev API

Anton Pirker anton at ignaz.at
Wed Mar 21 13:45:03 CET 2012

Hi!

I can only tell you that my bank (Raiffeisen) has no API at all. I asked
them about it, because I wanted to make a script that automatically
moves 10% of everything that comes into my account to an extra savings
accout. But with Raiffeisen this is not possible...

I think you will not have a lot of luck with finding an banking API.
Banks are not very modern companies....
But I think there is software you can buy for thousands of euros where
you can make simple scripts for your bank account.

Anton

--
DI(FH) Anton Pirker

IGNAZ Softwaremanufaktur