[Metalab] Bank with dev API

rene.schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com rene.schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com
Wed Mar 21 15:59:15 CET 2012

Hi!

> I think you will not have a lot of luck with finding an banking API.
> Banks are not very modern companies....
> But I think there is software you can buy for thousands of euros where
> you can make simple scripts for your bank account.

It would be probably not really more expensive just to open your very small own bank. The government subsidizes opening a new company. And if your bank fails, you'll get recued by the taxpayer and probably even get your yearly bonus.

Joking aside, from what i understand you can get electronic access to all transactions via some business accounts (from which you can calculate the current balance given a known starting value). I'm not sure if this works with Austrian banks, though...

LG
Rene