[Metalab] Bank with dev API

Hannes Schaller admin at cyberkov.at
Wed Mar 21 14:21:58 CET 2012

Hello!

At least for easybank (BAWAG should be the same i guess, as they are
using the same interfaces) there used to exist an MS Money 99 Interface.

Since 1 or two years they turned it off and promoted a new software
called Prosaldo Money from Haude (
http://www.haude.at/product.asp?newsID=1658 ). Someone on the Luga
Mailinglist invested the time to capture the protocol and get it running
with libaqbanking (
http://www.luga.at/mailing-lists/luga/2011/01/msg00097.html ).
Unfortunately I cannot remember the full email which he posted as
reference on the list on how to set it up, but I can supply you with
this information since I got it running with this data using KMymoney
and aqbanking (in this case $money_application should work as aqbanking
is just a library).

I hope this helps :-)

Cheers
Hannes