[Metalab] Journey:Vienna call for helpers

fin fin at xbhd.org
Tue Mar 30 15:34:08 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Journey:Vienna, for its third incarnation, is again looking for
actives to help us create an experience that again raises the bar for
other games to come!

For the game on
---------------
 May 15, 2010
---------------

we are heavily looking for:

* checkpoint agents
- tasked with filling public places with an outworldly atmosphere,
- they are the most important feat of the game, providing the players
- with unforgettable experiences, surreal situations and interesting tasks
- without them we could just play hide and seek and be done with it
- (and we wouldn't want that)

* documenteers
- one single photograph can provide more insight into the game than
- thousand words
- having a movie of a run is every organizer's dream
-
- documentation teams will have insight in the game's organization
- and contact to initial chasers, checkpoint agents and selected players
-
- got a headcam? record your run. seriously! (:

* trophiemakers
- we want to have small trophies for the winners
- reprap/lasercut/sculpt some!

If you're inclined to fill one of those roles: awesome, please tell us!

We're also looking for:

* end locations
- cool bars or clubs that allow us to
- do the end ceremony there
- and have an afterparty
- the more unusual, the better

* anything else you can think of

If you have any contacts that could help us, tell us too!

We're waiting for your feedback at journeyvienna at gmail.com

Thank you

-fin,lfittl,hyacint
-journeyvienna.at