[Metalab] ask for offer iPhone (and other smartphones) development

Benjamin Klemencic benjamin at klemencic.org
Tue Mar 30 13:49:09 CEST 2010

Hi list - please allow me to ask for a programmer (m/f) to develop
this application for my intelligent interior IRREGAL
( http://irregal.com http://www.facebook.com/group.php?
gid=336576641273 and party 5.6.2010 http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=336576641273#!/
event.php?eid=341487078002 )

Functionality:

- read QR code

- shot photos get QR code via free webservice and save in local database

- find datasets from installed local database and show results

- search field for fulltext-search

- data input via website

- sync to local database

Unfortunately I don't have any venture capital yet. But I'm working
hard to get some. There is a lot of interest for my product. It will
be presented on June 5th at Ragnarhof Vienna at a great party over two
floors, ... details will follow - I'll give you my businessplan but
it's top secret at the moment.

Well.

If you're interested and have time NOW I'll offer you a fixed price
payable within six months or a share to the product. It's really
easily trackable because it's user-designed via the website. So you
will always know how many products have been sold.

It's "unique simplified interior" (my claim). Manufactured by the help
of our Lazzzor, a laser cutter, and quite sexy. First subject on my
todo list is patent office consulting.

Please do me a favour and tell me asap if you're interested (&
timeline & price or yes to share and further cowork on following
products in the area of "Intelligent Interior")

Best regards
Benjamin

Feel free to add me on Xing, LinkedIn and Facebook

--
benjamin klemencic
benjamin at klemencic.org
grosse sperlgasse 39a/10