[Metalab] 3D-printing wanted, where are the cup-cakers?

Michael Kafka m.kafka at aon.at
Sun Jul 4 13:32:13 CEST 2010

Hi and thanks,

I believe these are good hints for them!

Maybe someone could be a little helpful to my
Australian guests, they are here for 5 Weeks or so, working
on a project on the "Angewandte" and will return to
"down under" end of July. They have found a quite costly
possibility for 3D-printing somewhere in Bratislava but you
know how it is with students. The would even offer a contribution
for using our infrastructure.

About " and yes, i can help you, if you help me :)"

Maybe you didn't realize that I have spent many days working on
the infrastructure of the whateverlab, carrying away cubic-meters
of debris and trash with my private car, helped a lot on the last
big cleaning action and finally did a lot on the network cabling
in the whatever-lab. And I'm not using the whateverlab at all...

thx for the feedback

rgds, MiKa