[Metalab] 3D-printing wanted, where are the cup-cakers?

Michael Zeltner m at niij.org
Sun Jul 4 13:46:18 CEST 2010

On Sunday, July 4, 2010, Michael Kafka <m.kafka at aon.at> wrote:
> Maybe someone could be a little helpful to my
> Australian guests, they are here for 5 Weeks or so, working
> on a project on the "Angewandte" and will return to
> "down under" end of July. They have found a quite costly
> possibility for 3D-printing somewhere in Bratislava but you
> know how it is with students. The would even offer a contribution
> for using our infrastructure.

Don't forget the 3D printer at HappyLab for higher resolution objects.

As for Joanna, I happen to know how overwhelmed she is so consider
yourself lucky she even took the time to respond :)

Unfortunately I don't know enough to even try, but I'd suggest coming
by and hanging out for a bit. Can't hurt :)

http://niij.org/