[Metalab] SMD verarbeiten

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Thu Apr 22 17:10:44 CEST 2010

On Apr 22, 2010, at 16:16 PM, Bernhard Kuemel wrote:

> Welche Moeglichkeiten haben wir im metalab, SMD Bauteile zu verarbeiten?

We do this all the time; designing & etching PCB's, manual SMD soldering, solder paste + oven or hot air gun. SOIC, TSOP, SOT, QPF, QFN has been successfully used to my knowledge.

I don't have experience with Atmel's USB chips. Last time I checked, they were somehow dependant on having a Windows machine available to talk to the USB bootloader, so I kind of lost interest.
We've played a bit with software USB (V-USB from http://www.obdev.at/products/vusb/index.html). The author of that software is also a Metalab member.

> Also muss ich vielleicht zum Testen einen SMD uC vorher auf eine Testplatine loeten, die in ein Breadboard passt.

See http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1904

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.