[Metalab] Wichtig: Erhabener M?llgottkaiser unter Menschen

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Thu Jan 29 18:44:09 CET 2009

Hi Marius,  Hail to Ninnghizidha the Muellkaiserdingensperson,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 02:54:57PM +0100, Marius Kintel wrote:
> However:
> I predict there to be a reasonable amount of partially useful stuff
> embedded in this pile of junk.
> Before this is thrown away, I'd like to reserve the right to rummage
> through the stuff and disassemble, refine, upcycle, catalogize and
> store in neatly named boxed, anything which is not space consuming and
> appears to be worth keeping for future projects.
> Angestrebter Wiederverwertungstermin: Freitag Abend 30.1.2009
>
> If Clifford is willing to organize a MetaTidy operation, I can help
> out with this on Friday as well.

I will be there tomorrow....

We have something like 8 MetaTidy Boxes ready to be filled with stuff. I
have stopped the last time after the 2nd box because I wanted to have more
people around to ask before putting an object in a box. Sounds like I will
find such an environment tomorrow evening..

yours,
 - clifford

--
The number of the beast - vi vi vi.