[Metalab] Wichtig: Erhabener Müllgottkaiser unter Menschen

Michael Postmann michael.postmann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:10:36 CET 2009

I'm about to move stuff away from the lab if I still need it.
E.g. there is a Brother Laser Printer which I need to repair for my
dad. So it's even not mine in that special case.
Also there is an old C128 which I brought for hacking (I never owned
one when I was young and now I was gifted one, so I want to learn how
to make usefull stuff with it.

My Problem ist that its not possible for me to come to the lab, at
least until friday afternoon/evening.
Then I will clean up any mess I caused, but my stuff (a bag with
cables and maybe some clothes, the old cad-station, etc.) is nearly
all in the farest corner and I will take care of it the next time I
visit the lab.

nomike aka Michael Postmann

PS: sorry, for the inconvenience...