[CNC] Werkstattstaubsauger Dyson

Sebastian Bachmann me at free-minds.net
Thu Jul 17 12:34:21 CEST 2014

we dont need a dyson, we need a milbi!
http://www.milbi.de/graphics/hausenblas.jpg *scnr*

no but seriously: We had a lot of vacs (at least 4) but for what i know
only the dyson is left, maybe the kärcher shopvac works as well...
there was a vac especially for the CNC, which is broken, then there was
a black shopvac + fluidstuff which i think had problems to keep the dust
inside (maybe some gaffer and new filter needed).
the dyson was primarly for cleaning the main room and so on (as i
remember) and not for the HM.

we probably should also investigate where all the stuff is now and if we
could reactivate some other vacs...