[CNC] Werkstattstaubsauger Dyson

Joe Nassimian joe.nassimian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:17:53 CEST 2014

I do agree with you Peter, I wasn't justifying anything, nor do I pretend
that technology can solve a human problem.

This has to do more with common sense and education. So what do you do now
to solve it? Perform a psychological and mental screening of people before
they enter the metalab? Or take on the role of a parent (or yoda) and
lecture every person that does a mistake?

Until we do, we can take steps to minimize the scope of mistakes possible.
Having a dyson, which is intended for domestic cleaning, in a place like
the metalab does not make sense to me. The dyson is not made for places
like the metalab.

That of course does not justify the misuse of the dyson. And it doesn't
justify not being responsible after you do a mistake. The least humanly
expected would have been to clean up the mess you create and learn a lesson
from it. I'm sorry if I sounded like I was justifying things, which I'm
not. And although I did think that Hobbes calling himself the Oberputze was
funny, I did feel sorry for him for being in that very annoying situation.

Now that being said, we do need a better cleaning equipment at the metalab,
and this thread kind of turned into a motivator to build one.

Armin, just let me know when you'll be working on it at the lab, and I'll
show up with one of the turbines, apart from that, I'm not sure how else I
can help.