[Blender] Viennese Blend @ GameStage EXPO Linz - 12.-14. September

Simon Repp simon at vienneseblend.org
Mon Sep 8 16:33:02 CEST 2014

Oh hi!

The GameStage EXPO in Linz is happening this weekend -
https://lorti.github.io/gsexpo/

As you can see Viennese Blend will be present too, I organized/paid a
3-day booth to blatantly show off how cool Blender is to the gaming
folks there!!
There will be two monitors (24/26"), a Heurigentable (lol yeah), me,
Phil (http://www.blendernetwork.org/phil-gosch) and possibly ... one of
you people? :)

Would sure be fun to meet some of you there, just come around and join
in, you can definitely use the monitors and show off too, it'll be fun :D

Also, I'll announce the next meeting real soon, promise :)

Cheers,
Simon

ps.: Extra fat respect to TomK32 from /dev/lol hackerspace
(http://devlol.org/wiki/HTTP) and Clara (http://www.bluehirsch.at/),
they provide the screens!!