[Blender] [Announce] Viennese Blend SIX - Thursday 2nd October, 2014 19:00

Simon Repp simon at vienneseblend.org
Wed Sep 17 22:34:36 CEST 2014

Hey there blender people!

Busy times are busy but I finally got a date ready for our next Blender
Community Meeting: Thursday 2nd October, 2014 19:00 (At the
https://metalab.at Hauptraum as usual)
I guess the 2.72 release will be out by then, but anyhow and either way
it's going to be fun and informative!!! Looking forward to this already :)

By the way this is only the pre-announcement for the cool kids on the
mailing list (that's us), the room's booked, it's set up, but I yet need
to announce it everywhere, should happen either tomorrow or next week
(busy times like I said :D).

What else?

On the 30th of September (that's a tuesday -
http://igda.at/igda-vienna-drinkup-2/) I'll probably do a 3min
presentation (their format, not my idea :)) at the IGDA Vienna Drinkup
at sektor5 to win over some more hearts for the sweet sweet open source
cause and specifically for our fine blender meetings. Come by if you
feel like it, it's mostly about drinking and chatting there, nothing can
go wrong, have fun! :)

Also we (Phil Gosch / Saphire Studio in Graz and me) were in Linz at the
GameStage EXPO (as announced
http://www.blendernation.com/2014/09/11/blender-gamestage-expo-linz-austria-sept-12-14/)
and had a real blast! here's two pics of us smiling blender folks:
https://twitter.com/simonrepp/status/510411556073791488
https://twitter.com/SaphireSouldier/status/510467515517243392

Cheers everyone!
Simon