[Screeninvader] Janosh on Darwin

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 09:07:06 CEST 2015

> I really don't know where they came from - they were there when I pulled the branch from you! I use vim which never does that so it wasn't me honest.
> The very first thing I did was dos2unix, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.

Just wanted to say - they’re definitely not coming from me:

~/Documents/Janosh.seclorum$ od -c lua_script.cpp
0000000    #   i   n   c   l   u   d   e       "   l   u   a   _   s   c
0000020    r   i   p   t   .   h   p   p   "  \n   #   i   n   c   l   u
0000040    d   e       <   v   e   c   t   o   r   >  \n   #   i   n   c
0000060    l   u   d   e       <   s   s   t   r   e   a   m   >  \n   #
0000100    i   n   c   l   u   d   e       <   b   o   o   s   t   /   l
0000120    e   x   i   c   a   l   _   c   a   s   t   .   h   p   p   >
0000140   \n   #   i   n   c   l   u   d   e       <   c   h   r   o   n

Maybe Github is doing it?

https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings/

;
--