[Metalab] MidiPatch - A scriptable synthesizer

Amir amir at viel-zu.org
Sat Nov 16 19:39:01 CET 2019

MidiPatch is a polyphone and programmable real-time MIDI synthesizer.
But instead of live coding sound, you are actually building a
synthesizer from modules. The rack you see in the video is generated
automatically from the code and all the values can be changed live. Also
the layout isn't static and can be changed with drag 'n' drop. It also
features a library component that let's you save your code, parameters
and layouts. It currently runs on Linux and Mac OS X.

Code: https://github.com/kallaballa/MidiPatch/
Video: https://vimeo.com/373622272

happy hacking,
amir

P.S.: I don't read the general mailing list, so please include me in answers