[Metalab] Battle for Wesnoth Tournament Final

Amir amir at viel-zu.org
Sat Nov 10 17:03:01 CET 2018

Battle for Wesnoth is a FLOSS turn based strategy game developed for
over 12 years. It's really great with lot's of user contributed content
and I'm playing it for 11 years.
At the moment there is a 2 vs 2 tournament
(https://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=48576&sid=b8466e79d47c05c3aede598300286c86)
going on and I'm with my partner in the final.
Tomorrow there's going to be the first game of the final (best of 5
mode), so if you want to watch a high class game with very experienced
players that's your chance. It starts around 2pm our time zone.
My nick is athelas.

greets,
amir