[Metalab] Flight Controller Hackers for Airship?

Markus Kienast elias1884 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:08:42 CET 2018

Hi Tom,

that sounds amazing!
I myself am thinking about a hybrid between airship and drone. The former
for the main lift and the latter for stability and manouvrability while
keeping the area of attack for wind as lower than with a traditional
airship.

Are you a Metalab regular?

LG Markus

Thomas Zehetbauer <thomasz at hostmaster.org> schrieb am Fr. 21. Dez. 2018 um