[Metalab] Flight Controller Hackers for Airship?

Thomas Zehetbauer thomasz at hostmaster.org
Fri Dec 21 13:56:14 CET 2018

Hi Markus,

I am working to use electroaerodynamic propulsion with an airship:
   http://www.riseflyorbit.org/
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9yYu-ZM1S0

I have tried ArduPilot some time ago but settled for Raspberry Pi
and PERL instead. I have code to read many sensors (Accelerometer,
Barometer, GPS, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Power, Therometer) and
would only need a few hours to control a boat or an airship with
two thrusters.

I would be interested to join the flying things workshop so please
let me know.

Tom