[Metalab] e-scooters: anyone got recommendations?

Philip Poten philip.poten at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:46:32 CET 2018

I actually recently acquired a few of those motors from ripper with the
intent of building a cart that lets me carry stuff from Obi to my workshop.
I guess the motor control stuff should be pretty universal, but I have yet
to look into it, if I would want to build it myself or just buy something
off the shelf from ebay.

An open source scooter would be the tits. Like, seriously cool. Also, I'm
currently learning to TIG weld :P

(but I have no clue about mechanics)