[Metalab] Electric Imp with Breakout Board - FREE to good home!

Don don9030582 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 03:26:52 CEST 2018

Hey guys, I bought an Electric Imp (SD-card sized IoT development platform)
from its kickstarter campaign. It's the developer edition. I also got the
breakout board that makes it easier to work with for prototyping and
experimenting.

It works fine, and I managed to get some programs working with it. I am not
sure how big the Electric Imp dev community is these days, but I am sure
you can find enough information to get going with this thing.

I'm offering it free to the first person who can manage to come pick it up
from me in the 22. near station "Josef-Baumann-Gasse" which is on bim lines
25, 26, and bus line 27a.

Get back to me with interest quickly. I am very busy these days.

LG Don