[Metalab] Wikipedia article in French

Seb35 seb35 at seb35.fr
Fri May 26 00:40:40 CEST 2017

Hallo Q876514,

During my first stay this afternoon in the Metalab, I created the
article about Metalab in the French-speaking Wikipedia, translated from
the German-speaking Wikipedia. I will continue by using the English
article, which is more complete. Don’t hesite to improve the Wikipedia
articles and/or add facts into Wikidata [1].

Wikimedians love references. I tried to find a reference for the
inception/Gründung on your website, but sadly didn’t find. Do you have
such reference? (on your official website, on a press article, or
possibly your bylaws…)

Freely yours,
~ Seb35

[1] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q876514