[Metalab] Fwd: Re: [intern] Prototype of my portable guitar/voice amp

Amir amir at viel-zu.org
Thu Jun 29 18:16:27 CEST 2017

now with tweeters and audio crossover played on an acoustic guitar with
build-in piezo pickup. improved battery time to 6 hours by filtering
unwanted bass and i got a second battery which should make it 12 hours.

https://vimeo.com/223630093

make the mailing list a better place and post your projects!
less drama - more hacks