[Metalab] Blinkofant und Mischpult

Jay Vaughan seclorum at icloud.com
Sat Dec 9 12:16:36 CET 2017

I would LOVE to have that mixer personally, so count me in as interested if it’s going to need hands to repair it and get it in working shape again.  I’ll even put it to good use in a studio if that matters... and if there is interest at Metalab then let’s get an Audio Group Workshop to make it happen.

;
--
seclorum