[Metalab] Metalab Mailing Lists

Andreas Schreiner andreas.schreiner at sonnenmulde.at
Mon Aug 8 01:26:54 CEST 2016

Hi!

At last weeks Diskussion evening we discussed the usage of the different
mailing lists Metalab offers.

I'll agreed to write a short reminder about them from time to time to
make it easier for everyone to get an overview!

Behold - THE METALAB MAILING LISTS

There are a few, actually a lot, much too many, we should remove some
maybe? Whatever here is a complete listing:

Have a look, join them, use them!

Especialy for YOU here is a quick overview about the important lists:

[Metalab]
Open for anyone, Infos an Mails that should reach as many readers as
possible. Like Announcements, Projects, General Discussions...

[intern]
Only Metalab Members. All stuff that is and should remain internal.
Ther is no reactor!

[Metalab-announce]
Moderated List. For Announcement of Events, Worshops, Parties etc.
Should be used more often, can easily be filtered by a mail client so
that you don't miss anything.

[hackercons]
Organisational Things for and before Camps, Congress etc. For everyone
who's interested in that and wants to join/help

These should be the most important list for general Metalab interests.
Others are e.g. for the Chaos Computer Club Vienna (C3W), Radio Amateurs
(Metafunk) or specific projects of the Metalab.

Use more Mailinglists ;-)

lg
AndiS