[Metalab] Important Open Source activities and events !

leopold zyka leopold.zyka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:13:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

There are some important open source activities and events the next two
weeks:

* *OSCE Days Vienna* (12.6., 13.6.)
https://oscedays.org/vienna/

The OpenLandLAB is organizing a 2 day conceptual hackathon in Sector5
http://www.sektor5.at/

Working Title: *"Developing European Open Source Collaboration"*

- what we have

- what we need

- where we should go
- radical collaborative techniques ?

- how we make money with open source

The OSE Leadership Development Webinars (below) could be a starting point
for discussions.
Details coming this weekend

* *OSE Leadership Development*

The first two Webinars are online

http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Webinars

I want to initiate a chapter OSE Austria forming a strong european
initiative

* *Maker Space Convention *
http://viennaopen.net/programm-2015/

The OpenLandLAB will be part of the convention.

I am thinking about the first Austrian FabLAB with CNC and a Lasercutter

for prototypes ans small series.

* *European Pier 9 ?*

  We should think about an european version of:

  http://www.autodesk.com/artist-in-residence/home
<http://www.autodesk.com/artist-in-residence/home>

* *Palett House*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idSZ8VOk7Q4