[Metalab] CCCamp letzte Vorbereitungen und Transport

Andreas Schreiner andreas.schreiner at sonnenmulde.at
Tue Aug 4 21:36:14 CEST 2015

Hi again!

First thing I forgot. If you arrive by train in the nearby village
called Zehdenick, we will arrange to pick you up (or have you picked up
by a camp shuttle if there is one).

You may call me there, my cellphone numer can be found on my metalab
wiki page:

https://metalab.at/wiki/Benutzer:AndiS

Or use the local Hamradio repeater.

lg