[Metalab] CCCamp letzte Vorbereitungen und Transport

Andreas Schreiner andreas.schreiner at sonnenmulde.at
Mon Aug 3 21:12:46 CEST 2015

Hi, I am your friendly e-Mail reminder!

CCCamp2015 is happening NEXT week. If you do not have tickets yet,
you're out of luck unfortunately. They are sold out.

But if you do join us in our Ur-Leiwand-Ville (also conservatively
known as "LeiwandVille" please mind the following few things:

1)
Look at the camp pages in the wiki, lots of info awaits you!
https://metalab.at/wiki/CCCamp2015
https://metalab.at/wiki/CCCamp2015/Stuff_to_Bring
https://metalab.at/wiki/CCCamp2015/Ride_Sharing

There might even be some rides left, or maybe you can offer some!

2)
We will help with transportation of tents and big stuff. Our buildup
team will leave next Saturday, probably in the morning. So if you want
us to transport your things, see that they are in the Metalab before
that time. You have to write your name and address on your stuff so that
we know wo the things belong to.

In short:
* Bring your stuff for Camp transportation to the Metalab until the
morning of Saturday, August 8th. Store it in the Library so that we will
find it!

* Write your name and address on it. This is how we know what we should
  take

* We will transport tents and other big stuff, not your clothes and
  toothbrush etc..

We can use a few hands when loading the trucks and trailers on Saturday
morning. Please help, the Phonebooth is mightily heavy, as is the Dome.

3)
If you join us please provide the 30 Euro "fee" that we collect for the
infrastructure cost. It covers, as the name suggests, the infrastructure
(Village tents, cabling, lighting, kitchen gear, lots of small things that
are needed...) a part of transportation as well as it is used to seed the
food/drink money.

Please give the money to Amir if you can reach the Metalab before we
leave for the Camp. If you cannot do so, we will find you at the
Campsite ;-)

That's all I can think of now. Feel free to add to the list all the
things I forgot, as I usually do...

Yay- CCCamp2015
AndiS and all the busy Orga Team!