[Metalab] Hands-On GIT Workshop

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Tue May 13 10:47:07 CEST 2014

Hello everyone!

A hands-on GIT workshop in two or more parts is happening! First evening
will be Tue, 27.5.2014 (today in 2 Weeks). All skill levels are welcome --
if you are curious, feel invited to join!

https://metalab.at/wiki/GIT_Workshop_2014

*About Me*

I've been using GIT for about 6 years professionally, from small projects
to open-source contributions to large production systems and deployment
toolchains (eg. for MeetMe, one of the largest social networks in the USA
with ~60mio members) and am fairly fluent with most GIT workflows. I'm
happy to help people get a fun and efficient start with GIT.

My Jabber handle is metachris at jabber.metalab.at if you want to contact me
via IM.

Feedback and ideas are appreciated!

Best regards,