[Metalab] E_BROKEN_TOOTH

David Leonardi david.leonardi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:43:38 CET 2014

I can only speak against Dentalklinik Margareten:
I had some work done there, and twice out of two the cavity filling fell
out in a 2 year range.
The dentist i'm at now [not in Vienna, so unrelevant] judged the work there
to have been horrible.
I'm not sure who treated me there, but they treated me in under 10 minutes
and it feels like being in a factory rather than in a dentist.
Perhaps Dr. Marinova does a better job than the docs who treated me.

David Leonardi
Consultant

Home:      +1 650 741 5596
Cell:         +31643998429