[Metalab] [intern] iMac in der bibliothek ist defekt

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Thu Mar 13 15:22:13 CET 2014

Am 3/13/14 14:21 , schrieb Sergii Kauk:
> Hi,
>
> What happened was I was working on it as usual and it just switched
> off without a particular reason.
> Tried to switch it on immediatelly with no success: no chime, no
> lights, nothing. My guess is some sort of power failure, but I haven't
> invested too much time so far to investigate this.
>
> Since then I've put a Mac Mini on it's place that was lying around in
> the library.

ok.
did you also open the RAM slot on the bottom?
could you please for the love of god or some other entity of your choice
be so kind and REPORT broken things when you find out about them?
and by report i mean: send an email to this list and/or add it to the
issuetracker?

that would be super nice and community friendly.

thanks
-flo