[Metalab] [intern] iMac in der bibliothek ist defekt

Sergii Kauk sergii at kauk.at
Thu Mar 13 14:21:42 CET 2014

Hi,

What happened was I was working on it as usual and it just switched off
without a particular reason.
Tried to switch it on immediatelly with no success: no chime, no lights,
nothing. My guess is some sort of power failure, but I haven't invested too
much time so far to investigate this.

Since then I've put a Mac Mini on it's place that was lying around in the
library.

Regards,

Sergii