[Metalab] Opinions to "WunderBar - Internet of Things Starter Kit" ?

Michael Kafka m.kafka at aon.at
Fri Jan 31 11:04:58 CET 2014

The hardware is quite interesting!

The announcement to put all the design documents on
github is also a nice idea.

But: Programming everything online and sending all the sensor data
to a cloud service? I'd rather not...

If the Hardware is available separately and completely independent
of any external service or software I'd say nice for playing around.
Possible use cases: upgrade our metasense.

Greets,

MiKa