[Metalab] hack idea

Benjamin Klemencic benjamin at klemencic.org
Mon Feb 17 22:15:38 CET 2014

> someone should set up a bot that auto pulls articles off facebook,
> whenever someone posts a link.

ahhhhh. Obviously I have misunderstood this task.

You simply want to read what is shown when people click on a link to something on facebook.com

That regular expression wouldn't be that easy as there are several different Tags FB uses depending on the type of information. f.e. a link on FB, a story, a video, an image, a shared image, ...

And, FB loves to change it's HTML / CSS pretty often.

It is possible but I'm afraid I am too lazy for this.
BR, B