[Metalab] hack idea

Benjamin Klemencic benjamin at klemencic.org
Mon Feb 17 22:01:04 CET 2014

FYI
this is the output of that "fetch comments from Armin Wolf's Fan Page posting and look up website's title"

---
Zu einer netten Playlist mit 142 Videos haben Sie da animiert, Herr Armin Wolf :-D

Pattie Maes + Pranav Mistry: Meet the SixthSense interaction | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/pattie_maes_demos_the_sixth_sense.html

Theo Jansen: My creations, a new form of life | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/theo_jansen_creates_new_creatures.html

Amanda Palmer: The art of asking | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking.html

RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U

Derek Sivers: How to start a movement | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_how_to_start_a_movement.html

Ken Robinson: How schools kill creativity | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_asks_why_are_we_happy.html

Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

Ken Robinson: How schools kill creativity | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Amanda Palmer: The art of asking | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking.html

Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

Stefan Sagmeister: The power of time off | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/stefan_sagmeister_the_power_of_time_off.html

Ken Robinson: How schools kill creativity | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

RSA Animate - Changing Education Paradigms - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U

Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reggie Watts: Beats that defy boxes | Video on TED.com
http://on.ted.com/Watts

Salman Khan: Let's use video to reinvent education - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFEUsudhfs

Hackschooling makes me happy: Logan LaPlante at TEDxUniversityofNevada - YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h11u3vtcpaY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh11u3vtcpaY

David Steindl-Rast: Want to be happy? Be grateful - YouTube
http://youtu.be/UtBsl3j0YRQ

Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY&list=PLUfiZmoGObO72c_wIwb998pSMCjSmuaVn

Philip Zimbardo: The psychology of evil - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsFEV35tWsg

Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html

Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

Richard Wilkinson: Wie ökonomische Ungleichheit Gesellschaften schadet | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/richard_wilkinson.html

Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/sheryl_sandberg_why_we_have_too_few_women_leaders.html

Ken Robinson: How schools kill creativity | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Open for discussion: Graham Hancock, Rupert Sheldrake, TEDxWhitechapel | TED Blog
http://blog.ted.com/2013/03/14/open-for-discussion-graham-hancock-and-rupert-sheldrake/

Graham Hancock Banned on TED - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7cW0eifiic

Amanda Palmer: The art of asking | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking.html

Susan Cain: The power of introverts | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/susan_cain_the_power_of_introverts.html

Pattie Maes + Pranav Mistry: Meet the SixthSense interaction | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/pattie_maes_demos_the_sixth_sense.html

Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

Susan Cain: The power of introverts | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/susan_cain_the_power_of_introverts.html

Tom Thum: The orchestra in my mouth | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/tom_thum_the_orchestra_in_my_mouth.html

Amy Cuddy: Your body language shapes who you are | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are.html

A life unlimited: Ian Usher at TEDxVienna - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAUIAChAmc4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

THE LOCUS FUND
http://locus-foundation.org/index2.htm

TED: Simon Sinek - "The Golden Circle" Clip - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Tw0PGcyN0

Birke Baehr: What's wrong with our food system | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/birke_baehr_what_s_wrong_with_our_food_system.html

Richard St. John: 8 secrets of success | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/richard_st_john_s_8_secrets_of_success.html

Hans Rosling: Global population growth, box by box | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_on_global_population_growth.html

Apollo Robbins: The art of misdirection | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/apollo_robbins_the_art_of_misdirection.html

Susan Cain: The power of introverts | Video on TED.com
http://on.ted.com/dvSL

David Deutsch: A new way to explain explanation | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/david_deutsch_a_new_way_to_explain_explanation.html

Ken Robinson: How to escape education's death valley - YouTube
http://youtu.be/wX78iKhInsc

TED: Dave Eggers' wish: Once upon a school - YouTube
http://youtu.be/qCGOyvq7x1Y

Richard Dawkins: Militant atheism | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/richard_dawkins_on_militant_atheism.html

TedxVienna - Roman Braun - The Non Trivial Side of Happiness - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyD-nWLKvA

Dan Ariely: Our buggy moral code | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_ariely_on_our_buggy_moral_code.html

Esther Perel: The secret to desire in a long-term relationship | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/esther_perel_the_secret_to_desire_in_a_long_term_relationship.html

Ben Goldacre: What doctors don't know about the drugs they prescribe - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKmxL8VYy0M

Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_asks_why_are_we_happy.html

Kelly McGonigal: How to make stress your friend | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend.html

Violence against women—it's a men's issue: Jackson Katz at TEDxFiDiWomen - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvSfeCRxe8

Reggie Watts TED Talk - Beat 1 - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14pOVWbMlN4

TEDxBoston - Chad Stokes - Calling All Crows - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIExHw-A3w

Patricia Ryan: Don't insist on English! | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/patricia_ryan_ideas_in_all_languages_not_just_english.html

Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ... | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/sarah_kay_if_i_should_have_a_daughter.html

Neil Harbisson: I listen to color | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/neil_harbisson_i_listen_to_color.html

Einstein the Parrot: A talking, squawking parrot | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/einstein_the_parrot_talks_and_squawks.html

How movies teach manhood - Colin Stokes - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ywYXbGKstQ&feature=share&list=PLBomeV1zayx2AcdblXLjgFAACxJhTeiWn&index=1

Eli Pariser: Beware online "filter bubbles" - YouTube
http://youtu.be/B8ofWFx525s

Dan Ariely: Are we in control of our own decisions? | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_ariely_asks_are_we_in_control_of_our_own_decisions.html?quote=489

TED: Simon Sinek - "The Golden Circle" Clip - YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Tw0PGcyN0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dl5Tw0PGcyN0

Gratitude: Louie Schwartzberg at TEDxSF - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDMoiEkyuQ

Hans Rosling: Debunking third-world myths with the best stats you've ever seen - YouTube
http://youtu.be/RUwS1uAdUcI

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion BANNED TED TALK - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

Why do we ask questions? Michael "Vsauce" Stevens at TEDxVienna - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9hauSrihYQ

Arianna Huffington: How to succeed? Get more sleep - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nncY-MA1Iu8

Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

Deb Roy: The birth of a word | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/deb_roy_the_birth_of_a_word.html

Life Vest Inside   –  Vote for my TED talk! Help Life Vest Inside speak at TED 2013
http://www.lifevestinside.com/2012/07/vote-for-my-ted-talk-help-life-vest-inside-speak-at-ted-2013/

Amanda Palmer: The art of asking | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking.html

Sophie Hunger: Songs of secrets and city lights | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/sophie_hunger_plays_songs_of_secrets_city_lights.html

How the oceans can clean themselves: Boyan Slat at TEDxDelft - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROW9F-c0kIQ

Susan Cain: Die Macht der Introvertierten | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/susan_cain_the_power_of_introverts.html

Michael Sandel: Why we shouldn't trust markets with our civic life | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_sandel_why_we_shouldn_t_trust_markets_with_our_civic_life.html?utm_source=newsletter_weekly_2013-10-12&utm_campaign=newsletter_weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_content=top_right_button

Hans Rosling: Religions and babies | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_religions_and_babies.html

Raffaello D'Andrea: The astounding athletic power of quadcopters - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2itwFJCgFQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bobby McFerrin: Watch me play ... the audience! | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/bobby_mcferrin_hacks_your_brain_with_music.html

Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

What if we made education about how to be Healthy and Happy? |  Life Secrets
http://findlifesecrets.com/what-if-we-made-education-about-how-to-be-healthy-and-happy/

What's invisible? More than you think - John Lloyd - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUy_82IChY

Sergiu Celibidache You Don't Do Anything, You Let it Evolve Part 1 (ITA SUBT) - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnqUb78jWu0

Edi Rama: Erobert eure Stadt mit Farben zurück | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/de/edi_rama_take_back_your_city_with_paint.html

Beatbox brilliance: Tom Thum at TEDxSydney - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNZBSZD16cY

Marco Tempest: The electric rise and fall of Nikola Tesla | Video on TED.com
http://on.ted.com/Tesla

Amanda Palmer: The art of asking | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking.html

A TED Talk on Income Inequality by Nick Hanauer - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIhOXCgSunc

Bunker Roy: Learning from a barefoot movement | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/bunker_roy.html

Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sherry Turkle: Connected, but alone? - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Xr3AsBEK4

Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

Terry Moore: Why is 'x' the unknown? | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/terry_moore_why_is_x_the_unknown.html

Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvmsMzlF7o

James Nachtwey: My photographs bear witness - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGKZhNK_pHw

Premiere performance for solo guitar and oud, "only sky": David Torn at TEDxCaltech - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMy1pv3-tw4

John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/john_wooden_on_the_difference_between_winning_and_success.html

Christopher McDougall: Are we born to run? | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/christopher_mcdougall_are_we_born_to_run.html

Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech 2005 - YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DD1R-jKKp3NA

Melinda French Gates: What nonprofits can learn from Coca-Cola | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/melinda_french_gates_what_nonprofits_can_learn_from_coca_cola.html

Sam Harris: Science can answer moral questions | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/sam_harris_science_can_show_what_s_right.html

Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

TEDxAdelaide - Lorimer Moseley - Why Things Hurt - YouTube
http://youtu.be/gwd-wLdIHjs

Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter ... | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/sarah_kay_if_i_should_have_a_daughter.html

Stuart Brown: Play is more than just fun | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/stuart_brown_says_play_is_more_than_fun_it_s_vital.html

Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/shawn_achor_the_happy_secret_to_better_work.html

Isabel Allende: Tales of passion | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/isabel_allende_tells_tales_of_passion.html

Reggie Watts disorients you in the most entertaining way - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdHK_r9RXTc

Thomas Barnett: Let's rethink America's military strategy | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/thomas_barnett_draws_a_new_map_for_peace.html

Pico Iyer: Where is home? | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/pico_iyer_where_is_home.html

Clifford Stoll: The call to learn | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/clifford_stoll_on_everything.html

TEDxObserver - Cédric Villani - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3kKjGKp9rA

Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/sheryl_sandberg_why_we_have_too_few_women_leaders.html

Jill Bolte Taylor: My stroke of insight | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

Frans de Waal: Moral behavior in animals | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/frans_de_waal_do_animals_have_morals.html

Hyeonseo Lee: My escape from North Korea | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/hyeonseo_lee_my_escape_from_north_korea.html

Diana Nyad: Never, ever give up | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/diana_nyad_never_ever_give_up.html?utm_source=email&source=email&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ios-share

How the oceans can clean themselves: Boyan Slat at TEDxDelft - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROW9F-c0kIQ

David McCandless: The beauty of data visualization - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqjQ55tz-U

Meg Jay: Why 30 is not the new 20 | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/meg_jay_why_30_is_not_the_new_20.html

Giving It Away: TED Radio Hour examines generosity and philanthropy | TED Blog
http://blog.ted.com/2013/05/17/giving-it-away-ted-radio-hour-examines-generosity-and-philanthropy/

What's invisible? More than you think - John Lloyd - YouTube
http://youtu.be/8EUy_82IChY

What is a physicist doing in the jungle?: Ille Gebeshuber at TEDxKL 2012 - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wcfY129eQ

Hackschooling makes me happy: Logan LaPlante at TEDxUniversityofNevada - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h11u3vtcpaY

An Introduction to Carnism Slideshow by Dr Melanie Joy - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW2AN6k6ffo

Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18uDutylDa4

Candy Chang: Bevor ich sterbe, möchte ich... | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/de/candy_chang_before_i_die_i_want_to.html

Bobby McFerrin Demonstrates the Power of the Pentatonic Scale - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6tB2KiZuk

Amanda Palmer: The art of asking (TED talk) - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m1qnBBylIE

Chip Kidd: Designing books is no laughing matter. OK, it is. | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/chip_kidd_designing_books_is_no_laughing_matter_ok_it_is.html

Ramesh Raskar: Imaging at a trillion frames per second | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/ramesh_raskar_a_camera_that_takes_one_trillion_frames_per_second.html

We should all be feminists: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie at TEDxEuston - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3umXU_qWc

Ron Finley: A guerilla gardener in South Central LA - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzZzZ_qpZ4w

Jack Andraka: A promising test for pancreatic cancer ... from a teenager - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ycQufrgK4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lars Thomsen, Chief Futurist, Managementthemen der kommenden 520 Wochen, BestPractice Day 4.6.2013 - YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHXk9zs9YdM

James Lyne: Everyday cybercrime -- and what you can do about it - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSErHToV8IU

Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

Brian Cox: Why we need the explorers - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdwOlk6HIVc

Bobby McFerrin Demonstrates the Power of the Pentatonic Scale - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6tB2KiZuk

Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius | Video on TED.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

Amanda Palmer on the Art of Asking and the Shared Dignity of Giving and Receiving
http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2013/03/04/amanda-palmer-on-the-art-of-asking-ted/

(FYI: Als u.a.(!) Codierschwein "online since 1994" hatte ich gerade einfach Lust, die Kommentare zum Posting über die Facebook'sche Graph API abzugreifen und mittels file_get_contents() den <TITLE> der entsprechenden Websites auszugeben. Ich liebe einfach TED und der Output der Wolf'schen Fangemeinde ist ein Genuss. Das Scripterl ist 71 Zeilen lang, berücksichtigt das vermaledeite FB-paging und in meinem Code steckt sicherlich noch Optimierungspotential. Nett wäre jetzt noch, die Youtube Data API einzubinden, um gleich eine Playlist anzulegen, da TED ohnehin einen Youtube Channel hat. Dazu habe ich aber gerade keine Lust. Du? Bau eine FB App drum herum und werde reich :-D Oder vermarkte deinen Youtube Channel. Lass es uns wissen :-) )