[Metalab] probleme

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 09:16:11 CET 2014

> Aber, nichts desto Trotz, wollte ich in hoffentlich nicht nur eigener
> Sache auch nochmal kurz darauf hinweisen, dass unser geliebtes Forum,
> Neuigkeiten fuer Nerds, Stoff der wichtig ist, seit einigen Tagen davon
> bedroht ist, im endlosen Sumpf der Nichtlesbarkeit unterzugehen

I’ve been there since it was Chips&Dips (my slashdot id: 458). Pretty sad to see all this stupid beta shit going down.  I think the thing I don’t like about it most is that I still have to scroll, endlessly.

Would be nice to see /. rise again .. maybe we just need to remember its there and start using it again so it gets better.. maybe not.

j.