[Metalab] 29 May: FounderTalks.org: The Startup Event

Constantin Hofstetter consti at consti.de
Wed Apr 9 20:21:48 CEST 2014

Servus!

I'm co-organising an event for founders, investors, and like-minded
people interested in entrepreneurship in May. Without further blabla
from my side, here is our 'Pressetext':

tl;dr: Great startup event with founders of Reddit, Disqus, Scribd,
Parse, Amicus and ZenDesk - Apply here: http://is.gd/you_are_awesome

<snip>
FounderTalks.org

Founders of Reddit, Disqus, Scribd, Parse, Amicus, Votizen and more
will be coming to Vienna, Austria on May 29 for this invite-only
startup event. The speakers will share insights, personal stories,
have mentor sessions and answer Q&A. This will be a fantastic
opportunity to learn and build a community with great founders,
investors, and like-minded people interested in entrepreneurship.

Applications are being taken to ensure a diverse mix of attendees,
including founders, people interested in entrepreneurship and
investors/accelerator program leads. The event is intentionally kept
small (300 max) to optimize for meaningful people interactions and
content.
</snip>

Things to click:
* More Info: http://www.foundertalks.org/
* Apply here: http://is.gd/you_are_awesome

Since it's an invite only event (and you shouldn't miss that), you can
mention that you know me (in the sign up form) - and I'll make sure
we'll invite you ;)

Feel free to forward this mail to other people that might be
interested. We'll probably also have coupon codes for UBER and a Hotel
Booking page (if you are not from Vienna).

Thanks,
Constantin

PS: If you refer someone I'll personally buy you a beer / mate.