[Metalab] 3D-Druck

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Mon Sep 9 21:11:17 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-09, at 3:01 PM, Thomas Mieling <thomas at mieling.at> wrote:

> Heating and regulation of the fan both work.

Rethinking my previous email: AFAIR, all axes are driven from the motherboard on this revision of the electronics, meaning that the issue is somewhere else.
I'd check:
o Is the extruder stepper holding torque (to check if it's actually powered) ? I think it should be holding torque at all times when the machine is running
o The extruder could refuse to move if the temperature of the nozzle isn't high enough. Could you verify that the temperature reading is good and that the nozzle heats properly? A very common failure mode of Thing-o-matics is that the heating resistors on the extruder burn out.

 -Marius