[Metalab] Reviving a dead monitor!

Benjamin Baczko benjamin.baczko at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 10:18:25 CET 2013

So the adapter you picked should work, as the panel has lvds and the
adapter dvi (the hdmi port on the raspberry does NOT support vga!!!!). I
don't think either conrad, reichelt or the like sell them, perhaps you
can check rs components/farnell?
there is no other solution than using an adapter, there are some simpler
ones, that only offer dvi not vga, but it's not just getting the signal
from one plug to the other, some electronics are involved