[Metalab] Uniqa Building Blinking Facade

Sergii Kauk sergii at kauk.at
Fri Dec 13 19:27:28 CET 2013

Thanks everyone! There was a bit crazy idea in local Ukrainian community to
ask them to have something yellow-blueish for a day.
But then someone else contacted the company through their contacts and they
sharply declined. So I guess this is sort of vanity thing for them, judging
on your responses as well.