[Metalab] Uniqa Building Blinking Facade

Michael Zeltner m at niij.org
Wed Dec 11 21:15:57 CET 2013

http://tower.uniqa.at/home/02_UNIQA_Tower/030_LED_Design/index.php

> i could ask around if you explain upfront what you are up to.
> chances are low they will let you play with it in a official manner..

The best bet you have, I think, is if you build a fully functional virtual
model of what you want to present, approach them with it to make the
modifications to deal with the custom control interface they have when they
have accepted your submission.

(Hardware wise, IIRC, it has a very weird design, not sure who told me -
but I can ask around too - I think it was friends of mine who have done a
project for the blinking Ars Electronica Center…)

Michael
--
https://niij.org/