[Metalab] HackerShowCase

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Apr 6 09:37:40 CEST 2013

> eventuell koennte man auch einen digitalenbilderrahmen reinstellen und da projekte vorstellen..
> wird halt ein sehr kleines schaufenster..

Would it be useful to have a dedicated laptop (Panasonic Toughbook CF25, old but tough as nails) for this project?  If so I will bring one in; is not a speed daemon, but can definitely be embedded/hacked-up for whatever needs.  Picture-frame it, or heck: wrap it in a condom and hot-glue it outside so strangers can leave us messages, if you want. :)

;
--
Jay Vaughan