[Metalab] [ANN] Moai Workshop

Zeljko Lajic Metalab meta at pc-net.at
Thu Sep 27 23:17:32 CEST 2012

Aloha,

Finally, i managed to compile moai-dev (linux branch) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (32bit and 64bit)

64bit made no problems and compiled smoothly, 32bit..not so much...had to make a few

changes. I think there are still a few classes that are not working on linux...it's still a work in

progress...but there is enough to start playing with lua code :-)

I made a post on how i did it on my 32bit (old) notebook here -> http://oscar.morante.eu/blog/moai-on-debian/

I'm allso a 2 day proud slacker backer at http://www.doublefine.com/dfa/

and if all goes like they plan, MOAI will get a big boost on tools and new features...i'm looking

forward to that :-))

cu in metalab